Realm of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D

3 posters

Go down

I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D Empty I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D

Post by Wolvine Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Name: Aeso
Species: Tireo (WInged tiger thinggy)

Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Lone
Appearance: I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D 536136
Temperment: Friendly and welcoming, he has oocupied a patch of ground near the lake, where a few fallen hollow logs and caves stand. He has improvised of this and made a camp, digging dens, making nests. He lets anybody stay, but only for a short period of time, true to his solitary nature.
History: He has only just left his parents, hoping to find his destiny and purpuse. He travel for a bit, seeking a place to reside until he found his clearing. His past is of no real importance, but his brother mysteriously dissapeared when they were young.

RP Sample:

Name: Shard
Species: Sea Monser. Lake monster in this case?
Age: 100,000,000. Yes that is a ridiculously long number.

Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Hunter. But it is very lost O.o
Appearance: I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D Sea-monster THATSA BIG THINNGY! O.o Note: I noticed the horse and man AFTER I put this. I can't be bothered to look for something smaller. Plus SHARD IS TOTAL PWN =D
Temperment: Angry, confused and quite lost, Shard has been alive for a long long time. It does not speak a language recognized by 'land fish.' Shard hates men, dragons and winged creatures in general, but seems to have formed a kind of partner-ship with Aeso, despite their comunication issues.
History: His race was alive during the dinosaur age, but they live so long that none have died of old age. Their only predetors acctually eat and dissolve their bones. That is why no human ever acctually confirmed the existance of these creatures.
Shard cruiesed around the world, eating fish and living happily with his school until the humans started building ships. That changed everything. It was given a mission to attack and destroy human 'Water Trees' whenever seen. The human race was attempting to steal their territory, take their fish. This is how a small war started, even if the humans did not know what they where fighting. Over time, the war lessened as the huamns began to abandon the thought of magical creatures. Shard was sent on another mission, to go and collect fish from everywhere. During this time, it was sucked in by an unkown force and landed in the middle of the great lake of Myth Relam. Now It wanders around, seekig Its school, but returns to the area where Aeso's camp is regularly.

RP Sample:
Wolvine
Wolvine

http://WWW.WEBUYANYCAR.COM

Back to top Go down

I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D Empty Re: I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D

Post by Madaru Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

You really do need to stop making charies xD
Madaru
Madaru

Back to top Go down

I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D Empty Re: I MUST STOP MAKING CHARIRES DX On the plus side, neither are black =D

Post by Dorito Bandito Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 pm

HOLY shoot I DIDN'T NOTICE THE HORSE AND MAN EITHER UNTIL YOU PUT THE NOTE O.O
So are you jus' gonna pretend that Shard's smaller, or...?
Anyways, approved.
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

https://mythrealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 pm

YAY! No...Hes just massive. Or we can say he has the abilty to change size? Mmm that would work.
Wolvine
Wolvine

http://WWW.WEBUYANYCAR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down