Realm of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D

3 posters

Go down

I LIKE PIE! (Boredom Poll)

SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_lcap18%SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_lcap9%SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_lcap18%SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_lcap9%SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Empty SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: Thilarsonrah (Prince Dark-wolf. Rah is at the end of all Chief rabbit names, meaning prince in Lapine. Thilar is wolf, son is dark.)
Species: Elemental rabbit. Moon
Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Chief rabbit.
Appearance: OH MAH GAWD! HES NOT BLACK! XD THATS DARK GREY, JUST SO YOU KNOW. SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D 268461_rabbitHe has no control over his transformations, but has great power none the less, for during a full moon, his streangth becomes great and he gains wolf-like featrues. He still is himself though.
Temperment:
History: Thilarsonrah did not choose to become Cheif Rabbit. He was leader'd by his companions that he rescued from their old warren, that was attacked by an unkown force. They went through a long and dangerous journey, and have finally found a place where they can

RP Sample: Yeah hes the equivalent of Hazel-Rah In WSD. Same basic story really XD All others up for adoption, But Thilarsonrah is MINE!

Name: Hlaros or Birchwood. Most rabbits have two names; English and Lapine. Some don't, such as Thilarsonrah.
Species: POWER BUNNY! Ice.

Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Owsla Captain. The Owsla are the strongest rabbits in the warren. They are the main fighters and they often raid. Barkwood would be Cheif Rabbit if something happened to Thilarsonrah.
Appearance: Normal: Power: Exactly like Snake, but insted of flames they are shards of ice.SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D SlvMartenBluFmWCR_U65
Temperment: A bit full of himself, Birchwood has an interesting releationship with his Cheif Rabbit. They often have arguments and he told Thilarsonrah that the day he called his a prince he would stop fighting. He still calls him Thilarson. He is arrogant and stubborn, but all the warren know that they would have died long ago without him.
History: Birchwood was in the Owsla in their last warren, but he thought that they where tooabused their power, so he was fine with leaving it. He never belived in Seltro's gift until recently.
RP Sample: Bigwig from WSD. SIlver's appearance though.

Name: Seltro or Snake
Species: BUNNY OF POWER! Fire.

Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Healer.
Appearance: SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Emma%20%20%20Rabbit%20pics%20024 SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Fire_Rabbit2. It appears he can sometimes scence bad things.
Temperment: Very calm, but often nervous, Snake is not the biggest rabbit in the warren, but he is respected. Birchwood bullies him, but now it is friendly and he has begun to gain confidence, especially scine his brother is Cheif Rabbit.
History: It was Seltro who scenced that the evil was comming to the warren. He convinced Thilarsonrah and he tried to get others to come. Unfourtunatly, very few came with them, and they where only Bucks. Barkwood, Seltro and Thilarsonrah had to come up with a brilliant plan to get does into their warren, hence Cherta, Fern, and some others.

RP Sample:

Name: Cherta or Willow
Species: POWER BUNNY! Air.

Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Non-Owsla.
Appearance:SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Bigstockphoto_Wild_Rabbit_1173977(4) In her power form, her pelt turns white and her claws become transparant. Her back sprouts wings and she is capable of creating small tornadoes, roughly the siz of herself.
Temperment: She is rather grumpy and is not easy to win over. She belives that does should be allowed in the Owsla.
History: She was one of the does rescued from Treta, a warren ruled by a ferousius monster that can hardly be called a rabbit.

RP Sample:

Name: Fern.
Species: POWWER BUNNY OF PLANTS!

Rank(Commander, Sergeant, Elite, Warrior, Healer, Elder): Normal bunny member.
Appearance: SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Wild-rabbit5 She litteraly becomes a rabbit made out of plants.
Temperment: A lot calmer than Willow, she preferes to go on small expeditions every day, but always not too far. She goes a little every day.
History: Another doe rescued from Treta. SHe still has nightmares of the terrible place.

RP Sample: Random does. Both of them.

I cant be bothered to copy paste to adoption polace. If you wants, say so.

Last edited by Wolvine on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolvine
Wolvine

http://WWW.WEBUYANYCAR.COM

Back to top Go down

SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Empty Re: SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D

Post by Inu Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

r any of these guys up for adoption?
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D Empty Re: SUPER POWER BUNNY WARREN! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! They speak same as bunnies in watership down =D

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm

ALl of them, apart form Thilarsonrah
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 pm

I want Hlaros plz.
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Birchwood? Mk you cans RP him as soon as he and the rest of the warren are approved.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Yay! thanks
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Its nto liek I was going to RP my own warren.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm

xd. where do we rp them when they're approved? btw, i love watership down. the book was awesome.
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorito Bandito Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm

ZOHMAHGAWRSH I LOVED WATERSHIP DOWN
I ONLY WATCHED THE MOVIE THOUGH
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

https://mythrealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

the book is tons better. where do I post wit Birchwood?
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorito Bandito Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Teh forest, prolleh. I dunno wherelse they'd live Razz
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 pm

in the book, they said rabbits live in meadows. duh, xd
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorito Bandito Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Not approved until Thilarsonrah doesn't control teh moon.
I dunno how he could even do that, though, I mean, like.....
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

..Read it! He doesnt control it, he draws energy from it. TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Yeah the movie sucked...Terribly.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 am

i know...
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 am

I just finished reading the book for the second time...Heh I loved Bigwig's personality. And now I can swear in Lapine! xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorito Bandito Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:45 am

OH okay :3
Approveded
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

YAY! I make thred morrow.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:54 am

great.
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down