Realm of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack's First Litter

3 posters

Go down

The Pack's First Litter Empty The Pack's First Litter

Post by Dorito Bandito Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:40 am

Rapier backed out of the cave. "It's safe, Shyla. You can have the back of the cave; it's warm." he stepped away and let the white she-wolf inside, Shodryn and the others following. Shodryn sniffed Shyla all over, fussing and arguing with her.
"Are you sure you don't want me to help?" he woofed, standing beside his mate as she slowly settled on the cold floor. "Or, or I could--"
"Shodryn, I'll be fine." she interrupted. "It's not like I'm gonna die; I probably won't even need Etsuko to help."
Shodryn opened his mouth to protest, but Chiyo nudged his shoulder. "Come on, she's right." he gripped Shodryn's collar thing between his teeth and pulled him out of the cave.
"GAHBLAGH....!" Shodryn.

Last edited by Doritos are Yummy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

https://mythrealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Pack's First Litter Empty Re: The Pack's First Litter

Post by Inu Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Hiro growled slightly. He ducked his head into the den and barked "Congradulations." His silver fur was tossed by the wind.
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossnose Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Isamu quickly killed the squirrel, and headed to the cave. He brought his kill over to Shyla, and offered it to her. She needs it more than me.

Etsuko walked into the cave and sat down near Shyla."tell me if you need anything." She said to her sister.
Mossnose
Mossnose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum