Realm of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D)

2 posters

Go down

Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D) Empty Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D)

Post by Wolvine Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

All who had past the black horse had thought it was dead. Some had stopped, checked, kicked sand at it and carried on. None had returned after that. Now there was nothing left of the horse. A skeleton lay, half covered in sand. This was normal and to be expected, apart from the fact that the bones where not a horse's ones. Fingers and thumbs sprouted at the end of the front feet, and there was no tail. In fact, the skeleton looked remarkably human. Of course, there where no humans, so it was strange. The finger twitched, and suddenly the bones began to sprout flesh and muscels, and soon the figure was compleate again. "So, Zen has come back, but not with all his powers. At least his brain is intact. I may as well see what I have left." Zen rose, clicked his fingers and smiled as it began to snow. "It is snowing in the desert, that is no coincidence."

Mao shuddered in his den. He opened his eyes and it was snowing. "Snow.." He dirfted off again.

Hige became restless in Darcia, making him unable to use the Wolf's abilities.

Zen laughed as he felt a distant connection. A creature of the universe. I can make contact, find him and his master. They will help me in my quest. Zen set off towards the connection and the forest.

DUN DUN DUUUN
Wolvine
Wolvine

http://WWW.WEBUYANYCAR.COM

Back to top Go down

Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D) Empty Re: Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D)

Post by Dorito Bandito Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 pm

OHNOEZ *ominousssss musssiiicccccc*
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

https://mythrealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D) Empty Re: Rise of Death (Private to meh, this is Zen comeing back to kill everyone =D)

Post by Wolvine Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 pm

I should make thred, but I is too lazy...I wait till Darcia becomes pack beta =D
Wolvine
Wolvine

http://WWW.WEBUYANYCAR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum