Realm of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treori of the Dragon Clan

2 posters

Go down

Treori of the Dragon Clan Empty Treori of the Dragon Clan

Post by Mosspaw Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 am

Name:Treori

Species:Dragon (rawrr)

Breath:Ice

Age:uhh... Middle aged-ish for a dragon... soo... idk, 1/2 of the typical old age for a dragon

Appearance:Large built, Blue dragon with glowing white scales in the sunlight. Enormous wings, and an upward curving snout.

History: As a whelp, Treori started flying early, and had strangely large wings. Treori didn't mean to fly when he first did, while he was playing with the other whelps. They were all play fighting and he flapped his wings once and lifted off of the ground for a moment or two.

RP Sample:Treori flapped his huge wings, feeling empowered over the others. "I bet you can't get me up here!" he boasted from a ledge in the incubation chamber. "I bet none of you will be able to reach here for a lifetime!"
"get down from there!" Treori's mother yowled. He jumped down and gently glided to the ground. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? going up onto that ledge, you could have broken a limb! You could have never even flown again! His mother scolded him. Treori never boasted about flying up there, but at night, every night, he flew up to that ledge and back.

Last edited by Treori on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i iz no commander, i iz a elite!)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Treori of the Dragon Clan Empty Re: Treori of the Dragon Clan

Post by Dorito Bandito Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:58 am

.........no, sorry, not commander TwT you can be an elite~ they're dragons who are training to be sergeants
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

https://mythrealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Treori of the Dragon Clan Empty Re: Treori of the Dragon Clan

Post by Dorito Bandito Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Approveded :3
Dorito Bandito
Dorito Bandito
Admin

https://mythrealm.forumotion.net