Realm of Myths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting...big...Lizards XD

3 posters

Go down

Hunting...big...Lizards XD Empty Hunting...big...Lizards XD

Post by Mosspaw Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Treori swooped low, scanning the area for some prey. He hit a tree branch and felt a sharp pain in his wing, losing balance and tumbling to and on the ground. He roared in pain, catching sight of a large lizard scurrying towards the marshy water. Treori swung his tail and knocked the wind out of the lizard, breaking its spine with his tail.
"This should be suitable for now." Treori said, taking a bite out of the lizard. "I just need someone to come soon, or I'll have to walk home, and with the centaurs acting so savage, I don't want to go alone. I might be big, but they have much greater numbers." Treori said to himself, taking another bite out of his lizard.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Hunting...big...Lizards XD Empty Re: Hunting...big...Lizards XD

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Mao swooped down from his banch. "Nice going. You hit a tree." He growled. "And theres more things to worry about than just centaurs you know. I heared that the demon canines are forming another pack. Last time they did that half our hatchings where killed." He sniffed and his eyes locked on another lizard. He advanced, scales slightly raised and wings spread. The lizad cowared and ran away, leaving its nest behind. "Eh, this will do. We should move out into the forest, catch some deer...yeah.." He used his huge black claw to flick out the prey the lizard had caught.
Wolvine
Wolvine

http://WWW.WEBUYANYCAR.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Treori agreed, standing up, then laying back down immediately. "I think my wing is injured." he stated blandly. "I won't be able to fly for a while. I'll need to walk back." Treori looked at him expectantly. "You'll help, of course." Treori said, not waiting for a response, lifted his wing onto Mao's back. "lets go"
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Mao growled softly, but followed his hunting partner anyway. He picked up the few jackeloped in the Murlock's nest and helped pick up the dead mini-Nessie. Come on then Treehugger." Mao called, walking rather unnarutarly for him on two legs.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 pm

"Thanks" Treori replied reluctantly. "lets hurry up and get back to the mountain so i can get my wing checked out, though." Treori walked back to the mountain with Mao, thanking him again when they reached the entrence. "I'm going to be going to the Medicine cave now. I think I'll be fine." Treori said, taking his wing off of Maos shoulder. He entered the cave, and into the Medicine Cave.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:10 am

Flameclaw was catching up to Treori from behind, he managed to catch a deer and he buried it in a safe place for when he got back. He growled to himself slighty. "Mao, we have to get out of here faster. Do you think you can help me fly him back?"
Inu
Inu

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:18 am

OOC: This already over.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 am